Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm So Fustrated =='

URGH
!! Okay FIRST OF ALL Co-ed day was cancelled, as most of you may or may not know, due to bad weather but no when I woke up this moring it was bloody sunny...NOT A CLOUD IN SIGHT =='. So not fair >:( SECOND OF ALL I have no idea how to html my blog...how very very VERY annoying...especially since Julianne decided to tell me it was 'ugly' ==' Thanks Juii.

AHAHAHA...Okay so maybe I'm just exaggerating, today wasn't all bad...at least I got candy canes. YUM YUM. Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom...Nom ^^ Did you know that Mini Mich (Michelle Ou) told me I had to blog about her? Well can I say what a cute little munchkin she is and that she is a curious little person that likes asking people annoying questions.

Now I am offically bored...how exciting. You know I think that I get bored much too easily...also that I'm rather loud...and annoying ^^ but don't worry it just show that I am absolutely the greatest person you will ever have the chance to meet...not really. It just means that you get annoyed really easily around me. =D

Anywho...DID YOU KNOW that I want an electric violin...? I want a Yamaha SV-200 in a nice black colour very cool. I want it...but it's so expensive and as I have said before...I AM BROKE D= Nah it's okay, do not worry about me.

So...
[Day 1 - Your Friend] (Completed)
[Day 2 - Your Crush]
[Day 3 - Your Parents]
[Day 4 - Your Sibling (or closest relative)]
[Day 5 - Your Dreams]
[Day 6 - A Stranger]
[Day 7 - Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush]
[Day 8 - Your Favourite Internet Friend]
[Day 9 - Someone You Wish You Could Meet]
[Day 10 - Someone You Don't Talk To As Much As You'd Like To]
[Day 11 - A Deceased Person You Wish You Could Talk To]
[Day 12 - The Person You Hate Most/Caused you a lot of pain]
[Day 13 - Someone You Wish Could Forgive You]
[Day 14 - Someone You've Drifted Away From]
[Day 15 - The Person You Miss The Most]
[Day 16 - Someone That's Not In Your State/Country]
[Day 17 - Someone From Your Childhood]
[Day 18 - The Person That You Wish You Could Be]
[Day 19 - Someone That Pesters Your Mind - Good Or Bad]
[Day 20 - The One That Broke Your Heart The Hardest]
[Day 21 - Someone You Judged By Their First Impression]
[Day 22 — Someone You Want To Give A Second Chance To]
[Day 23 - The Last Person You Kissed]

Heh heh heh...my crush. Well wouldn't you like to know who I like...WELL BOO-HOO COZ I AM NOT TELLING ^^ mwahahahahahaha...all I can say is he is so adorably awkward LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment