Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hmm, I'm going pretty good seeing as usually I last blogging for like two days =D so kudos to me ^^. I am uber happy as today I got to nom a large bag of fairy floss =D YAY!

I went to Bondi Junction today to get my kk's present =D AWESOME gift and something that I think she sorely needs... I went to the pet shop in westfield and the they had the cutest little kitties...did you know? There was a ginger on and I picked it up it was soo fluhfay!! Oh I am such a little kid :P None the less it was the cutest little kitty ever!! ALSO there was a free bunny rabbit...it's black and quite large...I think that's why they're giving it away, since it's too big and nobody wants it anymore D= Sniffles now I am sad what a poor little rabbit...

ANYWHO, MUST GO DO SOME STURFF...not really, I'm just kinda really bored. OH, did you know I like taking naps?? It makes me feel happy ^^ and rested LOL.

I'm excited for KrisKringle you know...VERY EXCITED =D I really can't wait. I wonder what I'll get...I wonder who has me. Ohhh how exciting. ^^ I bet I'll get something awesome lol.

So...
[Day 1 - Your Friend] (Completed)
[Day 2 - Your Crush] (Completed)
[Day 3 - Your Parents]
[Day 4 - Your Sibling (or closest relative)]
[Day 5 - Your Dreams]
[Day 6 - A Stranger]
[Day 7 - Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush]
[Day 8 - Your Favourite Internet Friend]
[Day 9 - Someone You Wish You Could Meet]
[Day 10 - Someone You Don't Talk To As Much As You'd Like To]
[Day 11 - A Deceased Person You Wish You Could Talk To]
[Day 12 - The Person You Hate Most/Caused you a lot of pain]
[Day 13 - Someone You Wish Could Forgive You]
[Day 14 - Someone You've Drifted Away From]
[Day 15 - The Person You Miss The Most]
[Day 16 - Someone That's Not In Your State/Country]
[Day 17 - Someone From Your Childhood]
[Day 18 - The Person That You Wish You Could Be]
[Day 19 - Someone That Pesters Your Mind - Good Or Bad]
[Day 20 - The One That Broke Your Heart The Hardest]
[Day 21 - Someone You Judged By Their First Impression]
[Day 22 — Someone You Want To Give A Second Chance To]
[Day 23 - The Last Person You Kissed]

My parents are awesome...but annoying...BUT AWESOME none the less. Heh heh...they are nice and they give me sturff and yar...there is really nothing else to say about them really...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment