Sunday, December 5, 2010

How Exciting

Ugh, I have a crick in my neck from my head being bent over ahem my sketch book (actually I stole it from Garnet, THANKS GARNET), anywho I was drawing and now I have a horrid crick in my neck :( On the bright side I have improved in my anatomy =D so if anyone looks into the book they'd see random naked figures =D but do not fear there is nothing explicit. Hahaha.

Today I went to Burwood...did you know?? Well you do now. It was...fun? LOL. I did pretty much nothing. We had no food in the house so when we reached Burwood I just ate so much ==' I went to a cafe along the street and I had a massive bowl of pasta ugh...MUCH TOO CREAMY made me sick ==' THEN I HAD A BOOST =D

How exciting...that is my life...I did nothing and am still doing nothing HOW LAME ==' I AM LAME, I AM BORED, I AM TIRED and I am such a whiner...I apologise for that outburst...

I wish I could just not sleep and still not be tired the next day. Like I want to play guitar and draw and read and stuff but then again dreams are really nice. Especially the dream I had last night ^^

How of topic

So...
[Day 1 - Your Friend] (Completed)
[Day 2 - Your Crush] (Completed)
[Day 3 - Your Parents] (Completed)
[Day 4 - Your Sibling (or closest relative)]
[Day 5 - Your Dreams]
[Day 6 - A Stranger]
[Day 7 - Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush]
[Day 8 - Your Favourite Internet Friend]
[Day 9 - Someone You Wish You Could Meet]
[Day 10 - Someone You Don't Talk To As Much As You'd Like To]
[Day 11 - A Deceased Person You Wish You Could Talk To]
[Day 12 - The Person You Hate Most/Caused you a lot of pain]
[Day 13 - Someone You Wish Could Forgive You]
[Day 14 - Someone You've Drifted Away From]
[Day 15 - The Person You Miss The Most]
[Day 16 - Someone That's Not In Your State/Country]
[Day 17 - Someone From Your Childhood]
[Day 18 - The Person That You Wish You Could Be]
[Day 19 - Someone That Pesters Your Mind - Good Or Bad]
[Day 20 - The One That Broke Your Heart The Hardest]
[Day 21 - Someone You Judged By Their First Impression]
[Day 22 — Someone You Want To Give A Second Chance To]
[Day 23 - The Last Person You Kissed]

ARGH my sister is the most annoying butt hole and really confusing...I mean she's all nice one minute then a horrible butt the next ==' sooo confusing

No comments:

Post a Comment