Friday, March 4, 2011

STACKED IT!

Hi there people ^^

I think today was a pretty awesome day. LOL. We had school photos gah D: I saw my picture after it was taken, thanks to Julianne, and it was HORRIBLE lol. Oh well, mehbeh I'll just have a horrible photo every year a tradition ==' LOL then we had pe then history!!

I'm such a nerd LOL. I love history and science LOL. NERD 8D! But seriously I love showing off my awesome knowledge of all thinks nerdy like history. LALALALALA.

OKAY, hilarious thing I need to tell you all! Here's the story-
So I took a nap on my parents bed in the afternoon today. I was alone in the house so I just slept, when suddenly the phone rang and woke me up. So I ran from the bedroom to get the phone but as I was exiting the room I tripped or something and stacked it right outside the doorway. HAHAHAHA! A little while later I thought back to it and I realised I couldn't remember it much so I was wondering if it was a dream or actually real, then I thought back to the pain. LOL. Defs real!

Is that hilarious or what? Maybe its just me :/

So...

[Day 1 - Your Friend] (Completed)

[Day 2 - Your Crush] (Completed)

[Day 3 - Your Parents] (Completed)

[Day 4 - Your Sibling (or closest relative)] (Completed)

[Day 5 - Your Dreams] (Completed)

[Day 6 - A Stranger] (Completed)

[Day 7 - Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush] (Completed)

[Day 8 - Your Favourite Internet Friend] (Completed)

[Day 9 - Someone You Wish You Could Meet] (Completed)

[Day 10 - Someone You Don't Talk To As Much As You'd Like To] (Completed)

[Day 11 - A Deceased Person You Wish You Could Talk To] (Completed)

[Day 12 - The Person You Hate Most/Caused you a lot of pain] (Completed)

[Day 13 - Someone You Wish Could Forgive You] (Completed)

[Day 14 - Someone You've Drifted Away From] (Completed)

[Day 15 - The Person You Miss The Most]

[Day 16 - Someone That's Not In Your State/Country]

[Day 17 - Someone From Your Childhood]

[Day 18 - The Person That You Wish You Could Be]

[Day 19 - Someone That Pesters Your Mind - Good Or Bad]

[Day 20 - The One That Broke Your Heart The Hardest]

[Day 21 - Someone You Judged By Their First Impression]

[Day 22 - Someone You Want To Give A Second Chance To]

[Day 23 - The Last Person You Kissed]

I guess I'm one of the lucky people who doesn't really have anyone that leaves but I think I miss the old people. Like some people have changed and I miss their old self, but it's okay I guess. I can accept them for what they are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment